1. Physiological Anatomy
- Functional organization of muscles beyond the visual gross anatomical organization.
2. Passive Ergonomics
- How to position the relaxed body such that the treated muscle is near its shortest length – i.e. its most passive state.
3. Sub-Threshold (non-exciting stimulation
- Keeping the solution from becoming part of the problem.
4. Stimulation modalities:
- Muscle vibration and light fingertip muscle surfing. The Biopulser "drums" the muscles into their resonant vibration.